NOW AT A NEW LOCATION! Find us at:
6336 Greenwich Dr. Suite G San Diego, CA 92122
At IMI, we provide psychological services for individuals with learning differences and psychological health concerns.
Services are open to youth, teens, young adults and adults, in a setting where caregivers and families are involved. Our services are offered through various health insurance plans, or a fee schedule will be provided.
All services are provided by Licensed and Trained Psychologists, Clinical Social Workers, and Marriage and Family Therapists under the direction of Dr. Mary Baker-Ericzén.
Our clinical staff use evidence-based interventions such as, Cognitive Enhancement Training “Train your Brain,” Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), Social Skills Training, etc.
As a client, there are many benefits to receiving therapy. These are just some of the many benefits that you or your loved one(s) may realize:
- Greater success in life through increased self-awareness and self-advocacy skills
- Improvement in interactions with peers, family members, employers, or professors
- Reduced stress and symptoms and increased abilities to cope and manage life challenges
- Increased quality of life from learning information and skills individualized to own needs
For more information or to schedule an appointment please contact:
(858) 205-9809 or firstname.lastname@example.org